Friday, May 1, 2009

Jill's Creations using Missy's Scraps with attitudes designs

I know I have been MIA for a while. I have had a lot going on in personal life and I hadn't had much time to design! I am so sorry that I haven't been here with freebies form me.

Here are 3 freebies that I have for you using Missy's Scraps with attitude's designs. You can find a link to her blog on the right side of the blog. She has some wonderful scrap kits. Go check her out. The first two scraps pages that I have for you are using her Easter bunny hunt kit. I know that I am late with these, but still wanted to share with you. The 3rd scrap page that I have to share is from her kit Darlings of Spring. I will be back later with another scrap page from her darlings of spring kit.



Easter Bunny Hunt 1.zip





Easter Bunny Hunt 2.zip




Darlings of Spring 1.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment