Friday, May 29, 2009

Jill's Creationz using Gemini Creationz by Vicki designs

I am really behind on posting my creationz on here. I have been busy with getting ready for a graduation party and we also have had illness in the family. I have one more week and then I will hopefully be back on track. I have been creating just haven't been uploading to share with you all lately. Here are some things that I have made using Gemini Creationz designs. Vicki's blog can be found here. Vicki sells her kits here.

These three are using her Bright Gingham - Purple

This is my beautiful daughter and her boyfriend for her prom.



These are two others that I have created.







This is using her Christmas Convoy Blog.



This is using her Princess Wishes kit.



This is using her Happy Valentine Kit.



This is using her Shabbilicous kit.



This is using her new kit A Mother's Beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment