Friday, January 9, 2009

Jill's Designs using Gemini Creationz kits

I am on Gemini Creationz by Vicki G's creative team. Here are a few of the things that I have made using her kits.

This one is from her kit called Holiday Glitz.

Photobucket

You can download the Quick pick with out my pictures here.

This one is from her kit called Shabbylicous.

Photobucket

You can download this quick pick here without my daughter's pictures.

This is from her Christmas Convoy kit.

Photobucket

This download is available here with out my son's pictures and no writing on the quick pick.

These is from her latest kit called Happy Vallentine.

Photobucket

This can be downloaded here.

Photobucket

This can be downloaded here without my pictures.

Photobucket

This can be downloaded here with out my pictures.

Photobucket

This can be downloaded here with out the pictures of my husband and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment