Friday, January 16, 2009

Stuff Made From Kits by Tammy Jo Creations ~ By Amy

I am new to her CT so don't have a ton yet but have been working hard trying to get some stuff around to post here.....You can find her link on the right....

This is with her Cotton Candy Kit (its a B.B. Page)

Photobucket

TJT ~ CottonCandyBB1.zip

This is with her Free As A Butterfly Kit (Plopper ~ tagger sized)

Photobucket

TJT~FreeAsAButterflyPlopper.zip

This is with her Green Esteem Kit (Plopper ~ Tagger sized)

Photobucket

TJT~GreenEsteemPlopper.zip

This is with her New Years Kit (B.B. Page)

Photobucket

TJT~HappyNewYearBB.zip

Here are 2 B.B. Pages with her Lit It Snow Kit (both in one zip)

Photobucket

Photobucket

TJT~LetItSnowBB.zip


Hope you enjoy these......Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies ! You have an award on my blog waiting for you to pick it up . I think I forgot to add it to the actual post lol. But it is near the bottom of my blog here: http://tammyjoscreations.blogspot.com . I am going to go post notification of your lovely outcome above. Wow, they are extremely nice ! Thanks so much. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete