Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stuff made with Tishia's Kits by Amy

I am also on Tishia's CT and here are some things I made......

Here are 5 B. B.pages (4x6) that I made with her Cute Christmas kit and can be downloaded separately........

Here is the preview of them....and of course all them come with out my pics in them :)
Photobucket


B.B Page1 ~ Cute Christmas.zip Photobucket

Photobucket

B.B Page2 ~ Cute Christmas.zip


Photobucket

B.B. Page3 ~ Cute Christmas.zip

Photobucket


B.B. Page4 ~ Cute Christmas.zip


Photobucket

B.B. Page5 ~ Cute Christmas.zip


Here are 3 B.B Pages I made with her Down On The Farm Kit

Photobucket

B.B. page1 ~ DownOnTheFarm.zip

Photobucket


B.B.Page2 ~ DownOnTheFarm.zip

Photobucket

B.B.Page3 ~ DownOnTheFarm.zip

This B.B Page is from her Girly Girl kit
Photobucket

B.B.Page ~GirlyGirl.zip

This is a Plopper (tagger sized one) with her Kara kit

Photobucket

Plopper ~ Kara.zip

1 comment: